The Kazakhstan Franchise Association “KAZFRANCH” unites franchisors, lawyers and organizations serving franchising. The Association includes Kazakhstan entrepreneurs and foreign representations.
The main tasks are to help Kazakh entrepreneurs, protect entrepreneurs and promote the idea of franchising in Kazakhstan, import foreign franchises in to Kazakhstan.
– Development of franchising in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Assistance in establishing the legal framework. Forming a field for the development of franchising in Kazakhstan/
– Registration of participants in franchising relationships;
– Conferences, exhibitions, contact exchanges, seminars;
– Counseling, information, training;
– Assistance in building franchising systems (franchising engineering);
– Intermediary assistance (franchising brokerage);
– Marketing and statistical research;
– Research and methodological developments;
– Issue of specialized literature and periodicals;
– Interaction with the public sector;
– Cooperation with international organizations, universities, NGOs, media;
– Joint programs with financial, credit, development and B2B companies;
Services are provided by:
– Entrepreneurs – potential franchisees;
– Companies implementing their own franchising systems;
– Acting franchisors;
– Interested companies, institutions and individuals.
– Companies providing B2B services;
– Interested subjects (institutions supporting entrepreneurship, international trade, job applicants, financing services, scientists, media, journalists, employers, profile specialists4
– Individual consultations on franchise matters;
* Working days 08.30-19.30, by appointment.
* Seminars + Business meetings on franchising. Monthly, 17.00-19.00, regions upon agreement.
– Preparations for the next issues of the Almanac of franchising are constantly being carried out: the receipt of copyright articles and applications for advertising.
Kazakhstan Franchise Association “KAZFRANCH”
Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, ul. Abay, 52c, office 709
Tel .: + 7- 777 -099-93-17